I always knew I wanted to be a writer, I just never expected that software would be the topic.
I have worked in sales and marketing in the Dynamics channel since 1999, and am currently the Director of Marketing at CAL Business Solutions, a Connecticut based Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner.
My goal is to use simple yet effective marketing methods that generate the most leads for the lowest cost and then patiently nurture those leads into sales. The best way to do that today is through content marketing, which is a fancy term for writing.
So after all, I am a writer.
I am also the co-founder of
These are successful group blog sites for Microsoft Dynamics partners. These sites encourage collaboration between more than 150 Dynamics partners across the world and educate more than 70,000 readers each month. These sites started out as a small vision and have grown to be the most recognized group blog sites in our industry.
I am passionate about "using the power of the group" and sharing with others. Since 2006 I have led the BBC Marketing Group, a group of non-competing marketing professionals nationwide that regularly share ideas and best practices.
In my experience, collaboration truly does work. And it works even better if you are sipping a fancy coffee.
Connect with me:
- Top 50 ERP Influencers List - 2017
- Speaker - Partner Connections Event 2014 (St. Louis, MO)
- Speaker - ExtremeCRM 2013 (Anaheim, CA)
- Speaker - Partner Connections Event 2013 (Tampa, FL)
- Top 100 Most Influential People in Microsoft Dynamics - 2012, 2013
- Microsoft Distinction in Marketing Honorable Mention - 2010
- Microsoft Northeast Region Marketing Award Winner - 2009
- Microsoft Distinction in Marketing Award Winner - 2009 (this one got me a trip to Hawaii!!)