Social Media is a great way to connect with others, share ideas and promote your brand during User Group Summit Phoenix. Sadly, this year I will not be attending, but I will be with you “remotely” and keeping up with all the news thanks to Twitter.
It will be a busy event for all of you “on the ground” so here are a few tips to make it easier to tweet, post and promote.
1) To cut down on the noise and find event influencers quickly you can subscribe to these Twitter lists or create your own.
For tips on how to use and create Twitter lists see:
2) When you do tweet make sure you use the right hashtags so that all of us can find your words of wisdom (and funny photos). The OFFICIAL hashtag for the User Group Summit Phoenix events October 15-18, 2018 is: #UserGroupSummit
You can find more hashtags to use at: Official Hashtag List for User Group Summit Phoenix 2018 – CRMUG, D365UG, AXUG, BCUG/NAVUG, GPUG
A few that I made up for this year are:
· Use the hashtag #MSDYNCelebrity with #UserGroupSummit for all the MVP/All Star celebrity sightings you can make at User Group Summit.
· Take a photo with any of the ERP or CRM Software Blog members at UG Summit and tweet it with the hashtag #ERPBlogISV or #CRMBlogISV. One lucky tweet will be selected to win a $150 Amazon gift card from @erpsoftwareblog.
3) Event recaps make excellent blog posts. But they will drive the most traffic if you post them immediately, while you are still at the event. (And promote them using event hashtags of course).
So after a great session, or at the end of the day, record and transcribe your thoughts on the Rev.com app. See if you can get someone back at the office to polish up the text and post them for you. Or check out this great offer from Mabbit Marketing for Summit blog writing with a rush turnaround.
Read more on this strategy: My Best Blogging Tip You Think You Have Never Heard
4) If you are presenting a session or have a booth in the expo check out these tips to drive attendance:
Here are a few more posts to get you ready for User Group Summit Phoenix 2018
Have a fantastic time in Phoenix. And I’ll see you on Twitter.
By Anya Ciecierski, Collaboration Works Marketing
Follow me on Twitter: @AnyaCWMktg