It is all about being found. If you are a Dynamics ISV partner you want your brand to be found, and known, by prospects and by partners. Microsoft is making that harder for you these days, as not all products are eligible to be listed on the new AppSource.
So, you need to make sure that you are taking advantage of all the opportunities you do have to be known within the Dynamics channel and market.
Here are 8 ways the ERP and CRM Software Blog sites help you do that:
1) Blog Posts – by posting your content on the group blog site you get more eyeballs on your information and drive more traffic back to your website. Including important niche keywords important to your ISV market.
2) Company Directory – Be listed in the directory by company name.
3) Industry Directory – Choose one or more industries and get found on these directory pages.
4) Product Directory – Promote your product to visitors who are looking for specific functionality in this directory.
5) Video Promotion – Show your case study video on the sidebar of every page of the website.
6) Quarterly Email – Submit news each quarter to be shared with the 150+ Dynamics VAR and ISV blog members. (Plus special emails during Dynamics events).
7) White Paper Promotion – Upload your white paper to the blog and collect all download information.
8) Group Projects – Get invited to participate in group projects such as exclusive group white papers and blog member events.
The ERP Software Blog and CRM Software Blog get over 60,000 visitors per month. The content is focused on attracting prospects. But where the prospects are, the partners are, so we know that Dynamics partners are reading content on the sites too.
“As an ISV, the ERP Software Blog is an ideal way to get our add-on solution in front of a large audience in an efficient way.” - Integrity Data
“Each month I can track the clicks from the CRM Software Blog to my website and connect that to new sales for my add-on products. Our product is getting in front of the right people.” – AbleBridge (now Crowe Horwath)
Membership in the ERP Software Blog and CRM Software Blog is a low cost, low commitment way for Dynamics ISV partners to get found.
You want to get found. We want to help.
Here are a few more blog posts that ISV partners might find helpful:
- 5 Ways ISV Partners Can Connect With VAR Partners Using Social Media
- Directories & Events Every Microsoft Dynamics Marketer Needs to Evaluate
- 6 Tips to Help Your Product Stand Out on Microsoft AppSource
By Anya Ciecierski, Collaboration Works Marketing
Follow me on Twitter: @AnyaCWMktg